Product shipping methods: costs and times
Shipping costs (in Italy) are different depending on the total amount of the order:
- For orders whose total amount is less than or equal to €35.89, the costs will be €5.90 (except for any promotions or offers);
- For orders whose total amount is equal to or greater than €35.90, shipping is free.
Shipping costs (abroad, all of Europe) vary based on the country of destination and the total amount of the order:
ZONE 1 (Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, UK, Spain, Sweden) - For orders whose amount is less than or equal to €59.99 the Shipping costs will be €15. For orders whose amount is greater than or equal to €60, shipping costs will be free.
ZONE 2 (Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary) - For orders whose amount is less than or equal to €59.99 the shipping costs will be €18. For orders whose amount is greater than or equal to €60, shipping costs will be free.
ZONE 3 (Switzerland, Norway) - For orders whose amount is less than or equal to €59.99, shipping costs will be €20. For orders whose amount is greater than or equal to €60, shipping costs will be free.
The shipping times are:
- PREPARATION TIMES: 24 hours (working days)
- TRANSPORT TIMES: 24/72 hours (working days)
- TOTAL DELIVERY TIMES ITALY: 48/72 h (working days)
- DELIVERY TIMES ABROAD*: vary depending on the country, from a minimum of 2 days to a maximum of 6 days (excluding customs operations, where applicable).
*delivery by DHL
- PLEASE NOTE : For purchases made in specific periods characterized by strong promotional offers and with high discount percentages, delivery within 48/72 hours may not be guaranteed. Hcs srl in these cases undertakes, as far as possible, to guarantee delivery within 14 days from the date of receipt of the order (and in any case no later than 30 days).
Order preparation does not take place on Saturdays and Sundays, while all orders received from Monday to Friday are processed on the same day or the following working day.
Defects, non-conformities and damage to products:
The Buyer, or the recipient of the Order, is invited to check the status of the package and the products upon delivery. In the event of anomalies in the package (damaged or open package, trace of liquid, etc.) and/or the products ordered (missing, defective or damaged products), the Buyer or the recipient of the Order must return the products to Hcs srl following the procedures described below. Failure to comply with the correct procedure excludes any appeal against the carrier and/or Hcs srl, including the right to reimbursement of the Order and/or the redelivery of the ordered products. The Buyer, or the recipient of the Order, may alternatively call Face D Customer Service to find out how to return the damaged, non-compliant and/or defective product or products. The procedure for returning damaged, non-compliant and/or defective products which will be indicated by Face D Customer Service must be followed by the Buyer. Otherwise, the Buyer will not be able to claim any refund or replacement of the products in question.
Procedures that must necessarily be followed in the event of obvious damage to the package for its return to Hcs srl: In the event of an anomaly noted in the presence of an express courier (GLS) shipping manager.
- Refuse the delivery and write on the courier's document all the reservations regarding the anomaly in a clear and detailed manner;
- It is necessary to subsequently forward (no later than 1 week) a report regarding the refused collection to Hcs srl via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or by calling 02/67078166 (Mon-Fri 9:00-13:00; 14: 00-18:00).
Procedure that must be followed in the event of a missing, damaged or defective product: Face D Customer Service may request information relating to the identity of the Buyer or recipient of the Order and carry out any verification that may be useful. Face D Customer Service will indicate to the Buyer, or the recipient, the procedure to follow to return the damaged or defective product, or to obtain the missing products. Once the products have been received, Hcs srl will verify that these products are actually defective, damaged or do not correspond to the description provided on the Website. If this verification is positive, Hcs srl will replace the defective, damaged or non-compliant product and will send it to the Buyer as soon as possible and in any case within 30 (thirty) working days of receiving the products. Shipping costs will be paid entirely by Hcs srl. In the event that Hcs srl is unable to proceed with the replacement of the products within the aforementioned deadline, Hcs srl will immediately notify the Buyer at the email address indicated at the time of registration of the purchase and will reimburse the Buyer the cost of such products and shipping costs where the Buyer provides proof of the cost incurred to return the products. The refund of the amount will be made by Hcs srl in the manner chosen at its discretion in the shortest time possible, and in any case within 30 (thirty) working days from the date on which it receives the products. In the event that, after examining the returned products, Hcs srl reasonably believes that the products cannot be considered defective, damaged or do not conform to the description on the Website, the Buyer will not be entitled to a refund and the products will be returned to him, with Shipping costs will be charged to the buyer.